I read this bookmark quotation this morning and felt very encouraged.
- Let us meet with one another ( Heb 10:25)
- Let us encourage one another (Heb10 : 25)
- Forgive one another (Col 3:13)
- Build one another up (Rom 15:2; 1Thess5:11)
- Serve one another in love (Gal 5:13)
- Bear one another’s burden (Gal 6:2)
- Be kind and compassionate to one another (Eph 4:32)
- Love one another (Rom 12:10)
- Have equal concern for one another (1Cor 12:25)
- Offer hospitality to one another (1 Pet 4: 9)
- Administer God’s kindness to one another (1Pet 4:10)
- Pray for each other (James 5:16)
It is an amazing feeling when we lift our eyes onto others, how much more life make sense.
Operation Christmas Child Shoebox gift.
We went to the launch of Operation Christmas Child 2016 on saturday and found it very encouraging.
They have a shoebox starter pack which has a few items made under fair trade thoughts which was heartening. The small carry bags have been sewen by the older children at Children's Organisation in Cambodia. The face washer has been hemmed by them and the assembly of the skipping rope that is in the pack, has been done by them too.
As you get your Operation Christmas Child shoebox ready , do consider this starter pack, which was $6, along with our fair trade goods, which are on sale right now.
Make your shoebox a fair trade one, where you enable the poor of one country, love and support the poor of another country.
We also have new products coming in each week from now.
Products to make your home cosy, welcoming and a retreat.
The soy candle holder below is called 'abundance', to remember all the good we have in our lives.
Grant and Mignonne